Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Age in relationships


If you think age is really just a number in a relationship I have a few questions I want to ask.
For the ladies: Can you date a guy that is 10years older/younger than you?.
For the guys: Can you date a lady who is 10 years older/younger than you?
We hear many women say, oh! He is too old for me or guys saying, bro she's old enough to be my mother! To me in a relationship I feel age should be a number. Many people will tell me am wrong which I might be but I might also be right to some other people. The main basis for a relationship should be LOVE. Without love you can't trust, care, protect and so on. The issue is that many people can't picture themselves with guys they are older than. I personally cannot, to be very honest.
The issue here is that when you are in a relationship, especially when the lady is older than, guys tend to be left off the hook than the ladies. First off, the female friends of the lady will keep asking questions. Yes they may show their support initially but deep down they are like; this shouldn't be happening. Let's move up to family; the most tiring only if you have very supportive and understanding ones who is always your ride or die. Then to the viewers or the audience, those I hashtag I heard your story from someone, they are the ones that can completely bash you or strengthen your relationship with words of encouragement. One thing I know which is something that is hard to do most of the times is; Never care about what people says. People will always talk whether it is consciously or unconsciously. Everybody is guilty about this comment. You may think that you always mind your business which is very possible in a conscious position but unconsciously you can ease up and slip off the line. To be in a relationship, you should listen to what people say so that you can grow and increase in strength, I don't mean that you should let the negative comments affect you, you should try and point out the positive part about that negative comment. Always have it at that the back of your mind that the relationship is only about the both of you in that relationship. You may at a point include family and friends but it should be mainly about just the both of you. Don't make a decision because of that's what your mum wants or that's what your best friend thinks you should do. Make decisions that is from your heart, give yourself time to think, process and accept. Don't be in so much hurry. At first it might be hard but it will work out at the end. For the guys knowing that your girlfriend/fiancee may be in such a situation, learn to be supportive. The guys may also be in such situation but since they are less sensitive than the ladies, their decisions may not cause much komoles. If you have a friend in such situation be very supportive and honest. Don't pretend, you can say how you feel but be very supportive. It is not your relationship no matter how much you feel it's wrong, stay clear and watch.
LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

28 comments:

  1. Niceee one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can go with someone who is ten years older , one am two years older than... Age is just a number. The most important thing is UNDERSTANDING and that keeps a relationship on the ride even if the love fades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..so you have sense like this..lol
    Anyway..what your saying is actually very true..age is just a number..when there is love.. Pls who cares about age..all those friends that won't wanna voice out their feelings to you..keep them away from you..bad energy stay far away๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sense na๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...bad energy stay far away!!!๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
  4. Wow..so you have sense like this..lol
    Anyway..what your saying is actually very true..age is just a number..when there is love.. Pls who cares about age..all those friends that won't wanna voice out their feelings to you..keep them away from you..bad energy stay far away๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheeee๐Ÿค˜nice write up but me I no fit date or marry someone dats way older Dan me 2-3yrs will do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till you find out that you can. When the love don hook you die you no go fit think about age again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  6. Trueeee๐Ÿ˜..love is beautifuuullllll๐Ÿ˜ฉ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice write up.. Forget age.. Understanding is the key �� ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see that there are other people who share my view on matter��.
    This is a very bold move from u,but I like the courage.Keep it up��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe my baby has sense oo.. Nice one dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow .This is lovely ..Welldone .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like age matters in a relationship and I'm with you on it because age can be a barrier in a relationship but how you let it affect you matters to you and you alone ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete